>

Search This Blog For Treasures

May 23, 2009

A Smile...FINALLY!

Lexi is so hard to get a picture of when she's smiling. She's two months old now and I've just managed to get a snapshot of it.

I braved the Zoo yesterday with Alex and Lexi... she enjoyed the riding and being carried more than the animals. Maybe all the wild animals remind her too much of her brothers and sisters.
We went with a friend and her sweet little girl. Alex and her looked so cute chasing each other.

Aren't they so cute?

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Look how sweet little Lexi's smile is! And go you for braving the zoo with a 3yrd old and a 2mo old!

Joy said...

look how cute they are there together, I got a good one of them looking at the giraffe.

It was alot of fun and glad you met us there. We will definitely have to get them together again soon.

No Greater Gift Mom said...

I'm so glad I found your blog today. And I just LOVE your "Hankies and Blankies"- so cute! Hope you have a blessed week!
In Him,
E