>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 23, 2009

The Deed Is Done...

yesterday I went in and had my procedure done for birth control. It's called Essure and they insert these springy like things inside your fallopian tubes that causes scar tissue to grow around them. Yesterday was a total blurr to me. I was so drugged up all day that I must have been the joke of everybody in the house. Amber was making fun of me this morning about falling asleep while I was eating cereal and spilled it all over me, good thing I don't remember doing that, haha.

3 comments:

Welcome! said...

I had that procedure and totally made a fool of myself with those drugs!! So glad I did it, but there was a tiny part of me that was a little sad that the possibility is gone. Even though I am soooo sure ALL these kids are ENOUGH!!!!

Joy said...

Did they just give you pain meds or what? I am thinking strongly about this in about 2 or so years. You will have to let me know all about it.

McAngie said...

Joy they just gave me a handful of drugs that I took at the office before the procedure and then some to take when I got home for cramping, even yesterday I was kind of still loopy and even looked drugged. LOL!