>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 24, 2009

Virgin Ears...

Today we visited Claire's at the mall and had Lexi's ears pierced. She only cried a little bit, but she looks so sweet with her birthstone earrings. I can't seem to get a good picture of her because she keeps moving her head around trying to look at me.Then after Claire's we spent some "girl" time walking around the mall, poor Alex. Aeropastle was having an awesome sale so Amber racked up on a few things and we both got a pair of jeans for $9 regularly $49!! Bethany is my girly girl so she wanted earrings from Claire's. It's not often that I do these kind of things with the kids so I figured "what the heck". They deserve to have little things here and there because I definately am not one who just goes out and buys stuff all the time with no reason.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, she's so cute!

Joy said...

Oh her poor little ears.

But I am sure she does look so sweet. sounded like you had a fun air conditioned day:)

Angie Morris said...

What a cutie!