>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 26, 2009

A small favor...

As you all recall my post about Emily Young who is battling brain cancer right now, today is her birthday. Unfortunately she won't be able to enjoy cake because she still has a feeding tube. She's still unable to talk very well but she's aware of where she is and what day it is.

Emily is at East Tennessee Pediatric Hospital and I plan on buying a few "My Little Ponies" things and sending them to her. If you are touched by her story or want to be a part of her recovery or just to give her a reason to smile, you too could send her a little something. I was mistaken, she will be 5. I thought she was a little older than that.

I believe all you have to do is put her name: Emily Young on her package and it will get to her.

Thank you all so much!

0 comments: