>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 1, 2009

My Little Big Girl...

Lexi's now big enough for a highchair... feedings were becoming very messy in the bouncy seat. I didn't get the pink and brown one I wanted :( but I guess this one will do. She loves to eat in her high chair. Here she just finished scarfing down a jar of carrots. Yum.... gag! Ofcourse she looks so tiny in this picture, I guess she really is. But she seems big to me. She's little miss independant already. We are almost sitting up alone until she gets side tracked and gets all excited then she nose dives into the carpet. Poor baby. I can't walk away anymore and leave her in one spot, because off she goes, rolling to wherever her little heart desires.
And Matt, remember him? He's the tall hairy due hiding behind the fat hairy cat.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

I love all of Lexi's girlie stuff! I thought the pink excersaucer was adorable and now a pink highchair ... love it!

jolincountry said...

She's such a cutie! I can't believe she's old enough to sit and eat in a highchair!
They grow up so fast!

Joy said...

AWW she looks so cute in her little pink high chair