>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas Mom!

Sweet Lexi, she is such a funny girl. Full of life, smiles and well, other things that smell bad atleast once a day.


She has developed her own little personality. We should have just named her Diva. All the attention has to be on her at all times. She's learned how to throw temper tantrums by slinging her head backwards while being held. And don't give her something she doesn't want, she'll throw it.


I caught her trying to escape from the upstairs when I put the gate up so I could do laundry.
But come on... how could you get upset at this face? Especially when her bow is bigger than her head.

1 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Wow, I've been a major blog slacker these days! Your blog looks so cute all decorated for the holidays :) And I can't believe how big Lexi is getting! She is SO adorable!!