>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 15, 2010

Sooooo.....

It looks like my sob, sob, boo hoo worked. I left for the weekend to visit my Mom in Georgia and when I got back I had a nice little surprise.

My husband, against my wishes remember?, went ahead and got me the cricut expressions. He wrapped his strong arms around me and planted a kiss on my surprised lips and said he was sorry for basically being a "Man" and that he'd watch the kids for me so that I could have a hobby too. Awww.... now aint that sweet? I almost cried. Yep, I have a pretty spiffy husband. So what if he is a "Man" sometimes, that's why I love him soooo much!

2 comments:

GammySel said...

how sweet is that!! I hate suprises, but love them at the same time.
Angie

Jodi said...

Awwww. You do have a good guy.