>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 22, 2010

There's A New TuTu On The Block...

I finally finished Lexi's birthday tutu.  Alex was kind enough to hold it up for all to see.  I asked him if he was bothered by holding a girl's tutu and his reply was "Mom, I like trains, not tutu's"  I guess you'd say he's definately comfortable in his skin.   Anyway, here's a blurry version of the tutu.
And here's a little better picture... but because it's on a hanger it makes it look kind of funky.
And I also must point out these rainboots that have been on his feet everyday since I got them...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I like his boots!

And the tutu! :D Very cute and girly.

Joy said...

OMG aren't tutus so much fun? I love making them and have made 2 for abby and lots more for friends. I lurve me a little girl in a tutu

Rose said...

So cute!!!!