>

Search This Blog For Treasures

May 14, 2010

Flood Funny...

This picture was taken by one of my husband's customers.  Thankfully we didn't receive anything close to this at our home.  Just floating dead moles in the backyard, it took my cat a few days before he decided to tote them away.

I'm very sorry to whomever's home this was, but you have to admit, their sign is VERY clever and funny at the same time.  It's sad to think that someone would try to profit from another's tragedy.  Looting is ridiculous and wrong in ANY situation.  Only way that I could even come close to agreeing with it would be in a world wide disaster where your children were going hungry and you needed food.  That's about it.  I'd do anything for my kids, I'd probably do anything for anybody's kids.

0 comments: