>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 21, 2010

Free Photo Templates

As I've mentioned before, I'm totally addicted to this digital scrapbooking thing.  I'm hooked.  It's my new drug.  I know, I know... I said a few months ago that decopauge was my love.  So I change my favorites like I change my underwear.  But, I do still love decopauge.  I'm just multi-versatile in my craftiness now.

I've been scouring the web for blank templates for collages and digital scrapbooking and came across this blog M Originals she is super talanted and has so many free templates for you to download and personalize.  I love the ones for lots of photos so that I can combine many pictures into one frame, not for the lack of wall space but the effect of many children.

This was meant for a 365 day digi-scrap, but I love it just to combine many photos into one print.  If you can make the smallest things in any type of photoshop, you would be able to easily do these.  Basically all you've got to do is plug in the picture where you want it.  But you could get creative and add digital scrap paper to some of the squares.  Check her out, great inspiration as well as great downloads!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!