>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 28, 2010

How To Wash A Car... Lexi Style...

Today was car washing day...

But Lexi had ideas of her own... there were other things that were more dirtier than Mom's car...

Like say... the cat!
"Hold still Smokey, this won't hurt a bit"

"Good Kitty"

Lexi thanks Smokey for being a good sport...

But it was time to move on, Big Sis had to show her the bubbles in the bucket...

So maybe she'll help wash the car after all...

But the bubbles feel so good!

I wonder what they taste like?

Maybe if I look clean, Mom won't make me take a bath tonight...

Scrub-a-dub-dub...
Wait, I missed a spot... ah, there.

OK, now I've had enough.

"I promise Mom, I didn't put all those bubbles in Lexi's hair"

Not only did I get a clean car out of this, but a half clean kid too!

2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Love Lexi's little personality! Such fun pics :)

My Trendy Tykes said...

That's considered bath time, ya know? ha

Cute pics!