>

Search This Blog For Treasures

September 10, 2008

10 Things You May Not Know About Me...

Hmmm... this could be hard.

  1. I am very shy, until I get to know you and then you can't get me to shut my mouth.
  2. I do not like attention drawn to myself (hence the shyness)
  3. I love all types and flavors of food.
  4. I am very, very forgetful. I make notes & lists and then forget them.
  5. I'm a bookworm, I love a good read.
  6. My most disliked daily chore is laundry.
  7. I hate my hair.
  8. In 5th grade I wrote President Ronald Regan and he actually wrote me back himself, not his secretary.
  9. I love to cook.
  10. I wish I knew how to sew.
There, that's it, I did it!!! That was hard.

2 comments:

The Todd's said...

You pretty much just described me except I never wrote a letter to Reagan. That is pretty cool that he wrote you back himself.

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm so glad you stopped by today. We have a lot in common...our names......I'm a bookworm too, and I wish I could sew too!