>

Search This Blog For Treasures

September 20, 2008

The Girly Things...

Our Church had a Missionettes sleepover last night and the theme was "Super Star". We played dress up, did hair and makeup and oh, we can't forget the nails too. They had so much fun. Megan, Beth & Alyssa got to spend the evening being pampered. Too fun! They didn't get to sleep until about 1:30 am. I, ofcourse didn't stay the night. Sleeping on a hard floor and being pregnant just does not apeal to me. I left about 11pm and came home to sleep in my nice soft bed. Ahhh.

Megan hanging out.


Beth in all he glory.


Alyssa looking cute as ever!


Megan the Beauty Queen.


All of the girls sleeping bags & pillows. (About 50 girls!)


Beth & Alyssa all dressed up and nowhere to go.

Decisions, decisions.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kacey said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish they had that for grown-ups! :o) Congrats on Baby #8!

The Foley 5 said...

How fun for the girls!! Looks like they had such a great time!

NONE said...

Great pictures of your girls! I'm glad they had a good time. Got any pics of my kids?

carrhop said...

So cute!! Looks like a great time was had by all!
Blessings!

Tina said...

oh my god did they sleep in that hallway. i would feel so chlostaphobic! (cant spell it lol)

love dressing up though. how fab do they look

Rosie : ) said...

Looks like everyone had fun. :) what a great idea!