>

Search This Blog For Treasures

September 23, 2008

We offer "CoLoR" TV...

I was amused this morning when I was out running errands. I was sitting in traffic and I happened to look over at a local motel and being the bored nerd that I am I sat in my truck reading the sign and was a little amused. Of course hopefully the sign is ancient but they advertised for "color" and cable television. I didn't know that black and white television sets were still around. Not the greatest picture but it's kind of hard to take a picture with your cell phone from the drivers seat through the windshield.

3 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

Gasp! They have...COLOUR tv? Wow, what an achievement! You sooo need to rent there sometime, just to experience the glamour of it all. ;)

Hey now, nothing nerdy about reading too much! {hides under her book cover}

The Foley 5 said...

Wow! I'd totally stay there, simply for the COLOR TV alone ;)

Tina said...

lol i havent saw a black and white tv for years. if i saw that sign it prob put me off thinking they have only just gotton colour tv's? hee hee