>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 12, 2008

Ho Hum...

We had to miss Church this morning because of Alex's hand, foot and mouth sickness. I was told he could not come back to the nursery for 7-10 days which means we'll probably miss this Wednesday nights classes too. Since he's turning 3 tomorrow, yay, he'll be going upstairs to the "Big" Boy class when we get to go back.

I don't feel like I've been to church in forever. First we went out of town one weekend, then the next I was so exhausted I didn't go that Sunday, then the next Sunday it was my turn to volunteer for the nursery, then Alex got sick, etc. But my children have been faithfully even though Mommy has not been able to attend. That's very important to me. This morning I knew we weren't going but they all got up and were getting dressed and came downstairs and begged to go to Sunday school. I guess I did something right somewhere along the way. God bless my babies.

2 comments:

Tina said...

oh no poor alex. hope hes better soon.

hey somethings different here. you had a new layout?

Anonymous said...

We didn't make it either... we have sick kids too.