>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 14, 2008

My Favorite Appliance ;)

If there ever was a world where you could pick your best friend I 'd have to say it was this. To me it's like the microwave, kids can help themselves. Free's me up to do other things. Ahhh.

This is my little life saver. I traded in my 6 slice toaster for this baby. I try to keep it neat and polished because I plan to use it for many years to come. But as you can see the wear and tear is taking it's toll. I bake cakes, pizza's, toast, waffles, muffins, bread, baked french fries, etc. in it. Best thing it's a convection oven and it will cook in no time! I'm in love! These should be every Mom's best friend.


Yes, I'm just lame like this and love my appliances.

3 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

Lol! It's not lame at all... I love my 7 quart Stand Mixer. It's a dream!

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you! I've got one and love it as well :)

The Foley 5 said...

I've never had one and have always wanted one ... just don't want to give up more of my counter space! LOL