>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 17, 2008

Got the itch...

not that kind of itch. But, my hair has grown out of it's shape and I'm thinking about getting it all whacked off again, this time I'm going to go with Kate Gosselin's hairstyle. I never thought I'd ever get all of my hair cut off, but I guess the few times I did, I was just picking the wrong hairstyles. Now I'll never go back to long hair again.

Plus, being pregnant I always feel blah and slouchy. I never have time to pamper myself or the money. So I guess getting a nice hair cut will make me feel better. I am so over being pregnant, I am ready to get back into my skinny jeans, hopefully they will still fit.

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Whew girl can't wait to see it......and the coupon book that came in the mail yesterday has 1/2 off at Raintree.......if you want mine I'll send it your way to save some moola :)

Laura said...

Kate's hairstyle is so cute! I have always loved it. You could definitely pull that off. I think it would look so good on you.

The Foley 5 said...

I LOVE Kate's hair! In fact on Monday when I was watching their show, I was thinking to myself ... how cute is her hair, I so wish I could pull it off, but there's no way! I think it'll look awesome on you!!! Can't wait to see!