>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 16, 2008

World Of Sick Kids..

I just dropped my kids off at Church for Sunday School and the morning service. Alex is much better but I'm afraid of exposing him to more germs although what he has is not catchable for others, I just think about his immune system being down and catching another germ.

I'm always thankful that my kids want to go even when I can't. They were disappointed this morning when they thought they weren't going to get to go.

Ho Hum.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Your kids are exceptional and I just know that you are so proud of them! TO have such a love for church at a young age is wonderful! I hope Alex gets to feeling better soon. Now that he is on antibiotics, it should help keep him from getting any infections that he may be exposed to!

The Todd's said...

That is really good that they still wanted to go! I always loved church like that too, until teenage years that is...

Rosie : ) said...

I hope he feels better soon. I also hope you got to rest a bit while the kids were gone! You need to take care of your pregnant self. :)