>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 18, 2008

Trail Of Tears...

.... not to be confused with "The Indian's Trail Of Tears", no this is a Mom's trail of tears.

Harmless looking right? I mean Alex is playing with play doh at the table, like he's supposed to. Well I had to take a potty break and left Alex sitting here making creations. He really likes to make poop with play doh, for some reason he thinks its funny.


And when I returned from the bathroom, total of 2 or 3 minutes, here's what I found...


So I followed the trail... yes those are Bethany's shoes.


and I ended up here, I skipped the part where the play doh was ground into the carpet. Alex must have been hungry because he made his way over to his lunch box that had his snack in it. Yeah, I know it's a Cinderella tin box, we're going to have to talk to Santa about bringing this boy something {boyish} to carry his snack around in for Christmas.


He does look content playing with his trains now.

6 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Ah, the dreaded play dough. I find that stuff in the weirdest places around here! I loved his trail, though...reminds me of Owen. :o)

Julie said...

what a cutie pie!! loving the trail... enjoy that cutie - he looks like he knows what trouble is coming next!!!
julie

Rick said...

"Trail of tears" very funny.

I just want to be sure whose tears they were... yours, or his when he had to clean up?

Rosie : ) said...

What a silly boy! I gave up on play doh a long time ago, when I foudn it decorating the spaces between the hardwood. You are brave to keep at it!

The Foley 5 said...

That is exactly why the playdough doesn't come out in our house! haha
Look how cute he is playing with his trains!!

Anonymous said...

Very funny.

This is why I am not a fan of playdoh.