>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

The great thing about having a large family is that it's always somebody's birthday. So you feel like you just party the whole year through! Ummm, that's virgin kool-aid people. haha!

So today is my worst half's birthday, haha, just kidding. He's a whole 37 years old today. He took the day off to bark orders at me, errr, I mean to celebrate his birthday! *snicker snicker*

*Disclaimer... those of you who know us personally know that we have a sarcastic humor around my house and to us it's like love licks!*

3 comments:

Leslee P said...

happy birthday scott!

jolincountry said...

Please tell Scott that the FWC stay at home moms said Happy Birthday!
I hope he has a great one!

The Foley 5 said...

Hope he (and you) had a great b-day yesterday!