>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 11, 2008

One Of Those Days....

It has just been one of those, I can't believe it happened days.

First Alex kept sneezing big loads of snot all over his face, yuck I know, so I have been trying to keep him on some kind of allergy medicine because it always irritates his asthma.

Then, I'm catching up on uninterrupted CSI's while Alex was napping and the cable went off, geesh, so I thought it was the cable box, so I rebooted.... still nothing.... then dear hubby came home and said there were some cable guys down the street they must be working on them, well a few hours later, it's still not on.

In the meantime I am sitting on the couch waiting for all of the kids to get home from school and I hear this screech, no big deal, happens all the time being that we live next to the highschool and these kids drag race down our street, well the screeching didn't stop and my heart jumped up in my throat, all I could think of was my kids getting off the bus and getting slammed by a car, so I run out the door just in time to see a teenager slam into my neighbors brick mailbox, knocked it way up into her yard, the booger started backing out and I grabbed my cell phone and ran out the door trying to get a pic of the plate only to meet all of my other neighbors running out, thankfully Leslee got the tag. So we're waiting on the police to come.

Then my hubby called me back into the house, he was on the phone with the cable people trying to figure out what was up with our cable. They said we didn't pay our bill and ofcourse he's mad at me, and I'm getting mad because I know I paid it. So I had to go dig out a cancelled check to find it.

Long story short, they found my payment and posted it to our account, the teenager had a big guilt trip and returned to the scene of the accident and Leslee, our neighborhood cop, haha, chewed him out for driving like an idiot. Go Leslee!

And, that's all folks!

5 comments:

jolincountry said...

Wow, what a day!
That's crazy that a teen drove crazy down your street!
Relax momma, you deserve a quiet night!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a crazy day! Hopefully tomorrow won't be a repeat :)

Leslee P said...

you are silly... neighbor cop, heh? i guess it is because i am married to a cop... I call it "mama bear unleashed..."

Kacey said...

It sounds like your day was crazy like mine yesterday. Leslee told me the story of the kid. That kids is SO Lucky she had Mason on her hip! :o)

Rosie : ) said...

Can't complain nothing ever happens...and this time it wasn't your kids! ;)

Hope your next day is much more uneventful. Although, maybe that would be too boring? :)