>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 16, 2008

Coming Up For Air...

I know I've been missing in action, I've just been super busy here with the holidays and the kids. There's always some kind of function going on or something needs to be baked for this or that oh and I had to squeeze in some shopping here and there, then we're out this weekend to visit our family in Georgia before Christmas. I thought I'd never say this but I can't wait until it's over, I'm exhausted already.

And then there's the weather, unseasonably cool, makes me not want to go outside. The kids schools starts two hours late today because of the freezing rain this morning. Brrr.....

2 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

I hope you have good holidays, and I wish them to be over soon for you!

The Foley 5 said...

It's not just you, this season seems much busier than usual. Hang in there, it's almost over!