>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 5, 2008

Photo Friday

Happy Birthday Bethany! Today you are the big 1-0!
From the moment you came into my life you were destined to be my special girl!


Many prayers and tears were spent over you as you grew, or didn't grow. But know you were loved in every kind of special way by many people.


You may have entered this world late, crawled late, talked late, well did everything late, but you were not late coming into our hearts. You were on time.


You have always made me smile through my tears and you have overcame so much. You are a fighter. You are my munchkin.

You became a big sister to Alex and loved him so much!


You are surrounded by a huge family who loves you very much!


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

5 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

Very very cute post. :) Happy Birthday!

I like your family photograph up top also. :)

jolincountry said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! I hope your day is special!

Angie Morris said...

Awe dang I am in tears over here now!

carrhop said...

Beautiful Bethany and beautiful post--love the 'right on time in our hearts'--

Blessings!

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, that is so sweet. Definetly something she will cherish reading when she has a baby of her own!! Love all the cute pics too, she is so cute! Hope she had a wonderful birthday. She's in the double digits now ;)