>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 8, 2010

Breakfast At Our Home...

Breakfast at our home on the weekends... Yes, I'd say that my family is spoiled. This is Daddy's breakfast. It's actually a smaller version than what he normally eats.
Homemade gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon and a yummy cinnamon roll. Can you say Mmm good?

Daddy's bloodpressure is high so I only allowed him to have three pieces of bacon. And that's really funny to say ALLOW to him. Anyone who knows him knows that he does what he wants. LOL!

3 comments:

jolincountry said...

Awesome! Looks delish!!

Joy said...

Yum we always have at least one day with a big breakfast on the weekend. our usual is French toast prepared by daddy which makes it even better:)

My Trendy Tykes said...

Can I come to your house this weekend??

OH ME.OH MY!