>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 8, 2010

Hanging With Daddy In The Garage...

On Daddy's days off and any spare time he has, this is usually where you can find him. So basically the only way to socialize with him is to invade his space. So that's just exactly what Alex & Lexi did. Daddy is definately a Man's Man. And our garage is *HIS* space. Which is fine with me because garages are just dirty!
Lexi is fascinated with Daddy's toys... I'm worried. I wanted atleast one girl who was into the girly things. So I guess I'll have a prissy little girl riding dirt bikes with hot pink hairbows in her hair! And let's not forget the matching hot pink nails!

3 comments:

Joy said...

oh yea you can definitely have a girly tom boy! I have one! Abby loves all things girly and princess but they are put aside when daddy asks her to do something. she will be playing tball this spring with daddy as head coach and can't wait until she is old enough to go hunting with daddy she says she wants a pink gun:)

Joy said...

speaking of tball you guys should sign Alex up they start at 4yrs old at MBA which is where we play. I think they are still signing up

Rose said...

AWW! Great photos!